No upcoming events.
Mouse over dates to view events.
Welcome to the West Virginia Center for Nursing. The Center's Board of Directors and Staff hope you will find this site user friendly and informative. Our intention is to provide you with access to information about nursing as a career, nursing organizations, healthcare agencies, partnerships formed with the Center, and financial opportunities to name a few. Please take the time to see what we have to offer the person contemplating nursing as a career, the new graduate, the seasoned nurse, and those just interested in what we are all about. We thank you for visiting us and welcome any suggestions or comments that will allow us to serve you more effectively and efficiently.
West Virginia Nursing Facts:
The WV Center for Nursing will be a national leader in the development and implementation of strategies to support the education, recruitment and retention of qualified nurse professionals for and in the State of West Virginia.
The WV Center for Nursing improves the health and healthcare of all West Virginian’s through strategic nursing workforce planning and development.
News, Announcements, and Events
- 2013 Healthy Nurse Conference
- 2010 Workforce Demand in Nursing Survey Reports and Recommendations for Long Term Care
- WVONE Conference Flyer - November 5-6, 2012
- Please see the new WV State Data Snapshots for ARNs and RNs
- Please see the new West Virginia Nursing Educational Mobility and Articulation Model
- 2010 Workforce Demand in Nursing Survey Reports and Recommendations
- Nursing faculty contact information repository form